[meteorite-list] Possible Meteorite Value if used as Tools

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:59:31 EST

Martin Horejsi coined the term "Tool box meteorite". I think he wrote an
article on the idea and there were many more uses than I would of thought
of. He had a huge slice of a meteorite that was used as a wheel chock to
keep a wagon or cart from moving on a hill.

I use a big NWA to set my hat on but we decided that does not count unless
it was a natural uses of the stone prior to knowing it was "special".
Uses after it is a known meteorite are just a novelty and do not make the
stone a tool box meteorite.

Tom

In a message dated 3/2/2010 9:52:07 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,