[meteorite-list] Meteorites used as tools

From: Norbert Classen <riffraff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 20:18:30 +0100

Hi Eric, and All,

Yes, it's very nice! And I have to make a correction: the picture is a scan
from a book, not from a newspaper. I learned that the inscription has been
added by our own Bernd Pauli. Bernd: thanks for clearing this up!

The book is:

Tutanchamun, Der ewige Glanz des jungen Pharaos, Ausgabejahr 2000 Karl
M?ller Verlag, Text: T.G. Henry James, Photos: Araldo de Luca.

JFYI.

All the best,
Norbert

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----