[meteorite-list] I hate Count (Guido) Diero ! : )

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 06:24:41 -0800 (PST)

Sonny and Count,

???First, thanks to Sonny for sharing this exciting news with us all. I Love to see pictures of people finding meteorites ( well... mostly when its pictures of ME finding meteorites ... but this is the next best thing !? ? ;-)? Also thanks to Sonny for helping to give a fellow meteorite lover an increased chance to experience that thrill of discovery.

???Second, although I've never had the pleasure of meeting you, Count, its obvious from all the nice comments about you from ALL these posts about you and your find, that it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. A great big CONGRATS from me as well, and I look forward to hopefully having the pleasure of meeting you some day soon.

? Good luck in all future hunts! You're off to a GREAT start!

? Best wishes,
? Robert Woolard