[meteorite-list] Way To Go Count!!!!!!!!!!

From: JoshuaTreeMuseum <joshuatreemuseum_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 12:55:14 -0500

Greetings Count:

I must say I was impressed by the Romanesque mosaic on your summer home
basement floor, and the fact that your dad was once married to Mae West,
but this historical find is truly and amazingly impressive! Pound for
pound, so far for this year, you're one of the top meteorite hunters in the
world! Thanks for sharing your find with those of us who can only dream of
such a thing! Again, kudos and congrats on your incredible find.

Phil Whitmer