[meteorite-list] TKW of all known lunar meteorites?

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 16:03:00 -0500

Greetings listees,

Can anyone tell me what the TKW (total known weight) of all lunar meteorites?

At last count (using Dr. Korotev's listing) there are 66 lunars
(counting all pairings once for their respective find), but I don't
have a TKW. I guess I could sit and add them all up, but I was hoping
someone would already know or could point me to a web link with the
info.

Best regards and thanks in advance,

MikeG

PS - if anyone happens to have a TKW for all Martian meteorites,
please share that was well. :)