[meteorite-list] Fusion Crusted Asteroid?

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 20:29:40 -0800 (PST)

2008 TC3 had an albedo of 5% before entry, or a little bit more reflective than fresh asphalt.

5% albedo is probably not that far off for many asteroids... BTW, the moon's albedo is about 7%, or about half way in reflectivity between fresh and worn asphalt...

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography