[meteorite-list] It's now an even sadder day...what happened toethics??

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 02:11:21 +0100

No, where did I?

Jason.

I like history. I like the Bulletins, I like modern natural science. I love
meteorites.
And, yes, I like my profession too,
a profession, nobody has to be ashamed of.

These are the four reasons,
why I can't keep mum these years.

Because I simply can't understand: Aren't they seeing, what they are doing?

If only a single one could explain me,
which the positive effects of the restrictive laws are or were
in Australia, in Canada, in China, in Oman, in Algeria, in Argentina, in the
Philippines, in Denmark, in Sudan, in Libya, in Namibia, in South Africa
(?), now in USA, in Poland, in Russia (?), in Switzerland..

then I promise to be much quieter.

Perhaps you can help me with that?
So far I see only, that they risk all.

Thank you