[meteorite-list] Tagish Lake Sets & More - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:14:42 -0500

[repost] Please try the links now, should be working...

Good Evening List!

I would like to draw your attention to some pretty neat Tagish Lake Display
Sets I put together last week. This is the first time I have ever offered
these and the first set of auctions will end tomorrow (Wednesday, March
10th). I thought it would be fun to create something comet-related to offer
collectors. Please also see below links to a Park Forest "Garza" Artifact
Kit and some other rare meteorites.

Tagish Lake Carbonaceous Display Sets:
50mg Material Set
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170454227985&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
100mg Material Set
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350324175260&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
22mg fragment
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170454226523&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Park Forest "Garza" Artifact Kit
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170454235026&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

...and several other achondrites can be found by clicking here:

Thank you for looking and bidding, "Good Luck" winning what you are after!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection