[meteorite-list] Meteors, by C. P. Oliver an original copy pubished in 1925

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 16:15:28 -0500

Hi Shawn,

I haven't ever suggested that a women wrote the name in the book. I simply
respect Mike's ability. I don't really know who wrote in the book. I simply
suggested going to some other sources that might verify what you are saying
and believe ( a couple of signitures to compare to are probably not enough).
Also someone who is more of an expert in handwritting than any of us.

I have a friend who probably has copies of LaPaz's handwritting and is
careful on his sources and most likely could shed light (if any needs to be
shedded) Best!

--AL Mitterling