[meteorite-list] AD Diamond Rich Ureilite and more

From: Tomasz Jakubowski <illaenus_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 12:25:20 +0100

Dear List Members,
I have a Ureilite NWA 6069 Main Mass for sale (currently on eBay). My
last study show that it is diamond &#8211; rich ureilite. I found many
diamonds (using Raman Spectroscopy) also Lonsdaleite (hexagonal
diamond), shocked stage - low it means that it is very interesting
ureilite (low shock stage and contain diamonds..).
Here photos :
http://picasaweb.google.pl/illaenus/Ureilite1877Grams#
And eBay auction :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190374636011&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
It is the last opportunity to buy whole stone (one of biggest available
on market), before cutting this specimen into slices.

Also I have nice unclas. NWA almost 12 kg specimen full crusted (all
primary crust), fresh inside, some desert calitche and little sand
blasted crust. But specimen looks really good :
http://picasaweb.google.pl/illaenus/NWA12Kg#

And many other NWA, like :
http://picasaweb.google.pl/illaenus/NWA42Kg#
Or :