[meteorite-list] L'aigle and other meteorite names... just how do you say it?

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 16:13:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi to all, just finished a very nasty bout with a terrible little stomach bug. 2 days of feeling pretty bad. Many emails from metlist I have to check over, I will be offering some replies, they may be a bit late.

There are many meteorites with names that may be foreign to many of us.
I have often wondered just how they are actually pronounced...

L'aigle... just how do you say it?
http://www.forvo.com/word/l%27aigle#fr

Sound correct to those who know how to say it?

There are other meteorite names on the site. If want to know if one you want is listed, type it in and see if its there.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682