[meteorite-list] AD: For Trade - Antarctic Minerals for Meteorites

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:00:52 -0700

Dear List:

This is slightly OT, but I would like to offer some rare native Antarctic
minerals in exchange for meteorites. I have seven specimens including some
from Dr. Andronikov, who led several Russian expeditions to the continent in
the 1980?s. Also, two of them from Mt. Adamson and Mt. Erebus, Victoria
Land. These are very nice and rare specimens, but I am focusing exclusively
on meteorites and I know there are many mineral collectors on the list. If
interested, please email me off-list. I am looking to trade for historic
meteorites or fresh falls, but will consider just about anything.

Cheers,

Mike Bandli

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites
www.HistoricMeteorites.com
IMCA?#5765
?
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have
received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If
you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited.