[meteorite-list] Santiago del Estero - Campo?

From: ensoramanda at ntlworld.com <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 21:27:37 +0000

Hi Mike,

Santiago del Estero is one of the provinces that the Campo strewn field crosses...the other is Chaco. Supposedly meteorites from that province are..or were.. legal to sell/export...but not sure since all the changes recently

see here...

http://www.planetarium.montreal.qc.ca/Information/Expo_Meteorites/Vedettes/campodelcielo_a.html

Hope that helps...

Graham E, UK