[meteorite-list] 5 reasons to record meteorite coordinates

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 16:44:31 -0500

Hello All,

5 reasons...

1) relax
2) take a deep breath
3) gather a bucket of cold beer and some pop corn, maybe a good novel
4) start to read the multi-thread and remember to breath and have sips of
that nice cold beer
5) delete the emails from the thread and enjoy a wonderful weekend!

* This thread reminds me of the political "Filibuster" tactics to drag on or
confuse the opponents! Move on...

Remember, life is out there, enjoy it! (as I write a sticky note to remind
myself!)

Greg