[meteorite-list] Ad Ebay sellers must see

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 23:17:22 -0700 (PDT)

You mean by looking here?
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvaultQQhtZ-1

I would agree, but the final value fees have increased a good amount also.
You will be paying a good deal more for the final amount it sells for which is never the .99 its starts at. Unless the bid prices increase, you (any seller) will not make as much after fees then before the new prices set in.

Sellers will adapt to make it work and ebay knows it because they have the market.

Its a great time for buyers however. With programs like ebay bucks and bing cashback, you save 18% on buy it now items like the ones you see here
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwanderingstarmeteoritesQQhtZ-1

Hope everyone has a good night.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com