[meteorite-list] Ad Ebay sellers must see

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 09:37:21 -0700

This auction site already exists and has been around for a long time. Best
of all, there are zero fees. There is also a section for meteorites:

www.Astro-Auction.com

Though used mostly for space memorabilia, I believe an effort to move
meteorite folks over there could be done. The only problem I see is that you
are going to miss a massive chunk of the exposure that eBay provides.

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites
www.HistoricMeteorites.com
IMCA #5765