[meteorite-list] Fw: The Sniper Mentality

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:59:04 EDT

Years ago when I was still selling on Ebay, I had an interesting insight in
the sniper mentality.

The auction was for a Tatahouine, about 4-5 grams, very nice but not
exceptional. With minutes to go, two guys got into a sniping war, I don't know if
they were using a software or sitting in front of their computers but the
batlle raged with bids coming in every couple seconds. And when it was over,
the "winner" had just paid triple what a similar Tatahouine was priced at on
my website.
I admit that I had a good laugh on that!.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 3/18/2010 1:34:37 PM Mountain Daylight Time,