[meteorite-list] AD - New NWA 6026 is going.....going.... Nice UNWA, LDG, and 6 new localities!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 13:16:24 -0400

Greetings collectors and listees!

For those of who sitting on the fence undecided about purchasing a
specimen of NWA 6026, the new carbonaceous CK5, don't hesitate too
much longer. The supply of this material is dwindling fast and there
are only 2 whole slices remaining. I also have some a few smaller
pieces and some micromounts left, but that is all. See the specimens
here :

http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/nwa-6026-ck5

on eBay - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290414451908

Don't forget that all list members (this means you!) get a 20%
discount on all orders over $10, good towards anything in the store
with no exclusions - use coupon code "metlist" at checkout to get the
discount.

Beautiful 1-pound uncut UNWA -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/big-unclassified-stony-meteorite-whole-uncut-stone-as-found-492g

UNWA with regmaglypts -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/sculpted-unwa-stony-meteorite-big-136gr-crusted-stone-w-regmaglypts

UNWA with regmaglypts Part Deux -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/beautiful-unwa-stony-meteorite-dark-crust-wregmaglypts-75gr

Big wind-sculpted Libyan Desert Glass -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/libyan-desert-glass--huge-translucent-wind-sculpted-shape--125-grams

1.5 gram chunk of Olivine Diogenite -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-1877-vestan-olivine-diogenite-large-green-159gr-fragment

New stock of Moldavite -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/moldavite-green-meteorite-impact-glass-crystal

Micromounts Galore! You want micromounts? I have them. Lots of
them. Prices start at $5. All micros include a 1.25" labelled
gemjar.

USA FALLS & FINDS -

Canyon Diablo - Arizona - iron shale and spheroids
Dawn(a) - Texas - H6 chondrite
Forestburg(a) - Texas - L4 chondrite
Gold Basin - Arizona - L4 chondrite
Hassayampa - Arizona - H4 chondrite
Holbrook - Arizona - L/LL6 chondrite, witnessed fall, hammer fall
New Orleans - Louisiana - H5 chondrite, witnessed fall, hammer fall
Northbranch - Kansas - H5 chondrite
Norton - Kansas - aubrite, witnessed fall
Park Forest - Illinois - L5 chondrite, witnessed fall, hammer fall
Travis(a) - Texas - H5 chondrite
Tulia(a) - Texas - H3-4 chondrite

Morocco and NWA's -

Al-Haggounia - EL3 chondrite
DaG 476 - Martian shergottite
DaG 477 - L6 chondrite
Tamdakht - H5 chondrite, witnessed fall
Zag - H3-6 chondrite, witnessed fall.
NWA 515 - L6 chondrite
NWA 753 - Rumuriti R3.9
NWA 869 - L4-6 chondrite
NWA 906 - H3.8 chondrite
NWA 998 - Martian nakhlite
NWA 1877 - olivine diogenite (HEDO)
NWA 2126 - eucrite (HEDO)
NWA 2828 - EL chondrite
NWA 2778 - H4 chondrite
NWA 3117 - howardite (HEDO)
NWA 3140 - ureilite
NWA 4300 - H5 chondrite
NWA 4688 - H5 chondrite (shocked)
NWA 4734 - Lunar achondrite
NWA 5054 - L5 chondrite
NWA 5950 - Carbonaceous chondrite CV3
NWA 6026 - Carbonaceous chondrite CK5 (Exclusive!)
NWA 6075 - Lodranite

Other Named Finds and Falls from Around the World -

Allende - Carbonaceous chondrite CV3
Bassikounou - H5 chondrite, witnessed fall
Bensour - LL6 chondrite, witnessed fall
Bilanga - diogenite, witnessed fall (HEDO)
Camel Donga - eucrite (HEDO)
Campo del Cielo - iron octahedrite
Carancas - H4-5 chondrite, witnessed fall, hammer fall, crater-maker
Chergach - H5 chondrite, witnessed fall
Dalgety Downs - L4 chondrite
Gao Guenie - H5 chondrite, witnessed fall, hammer fall
Ghubara - L5 chondrite
Henbury - iron octahedrite
Imilac - pallasite
Karoonda - Carbonaceous chondrite CK4
Kilabo - LL6 chondrite, witnessed fall
Korra Korrabes - H3 chondrite
Jiddat al Harasis 020 - L6 chondrite
Juancheng - H5 chondrite, witnessed fall, hammer fall
Murchison - Carbonaceous chondrite CM2, witnessed fall, hammer fall
Muonionalusta - iron octahedrite
Nantan - iron octahedrite
Nuevo Mercurio - H5 chondrite, witnessed fall
Oum Dreyga - H3-5 chondrite, witnessed fall
Pallasovka - pallasite
SAU 001 - L5 chondrite
Sulagiri - LL6 chondrite, witnessed fall
Tatahouine - diogenite, witnessed fall, (HEDO)
Thuathe - H4/5 chondrite, witnessed fall, hammer fall
Vaca Muerta - mesosiderite
Zagami - Martian shergottite, witnessed fall

See all micromounts here - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/micromounts

If you have any questions or comments feel free to email me at -
meteoritemike at gmail.com

Thanks for looking, happy hunting, happy collecting, and have a good weekend!

MikeG