[meteorite-list] AD: ebay auctions ending in approx. 20 hours

From: Moritz Karl <moritzkarl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 22:28:55 +0100

Dear List,

I have 21 auctions ending tomorrow, Sunday March 21st, in less than 21 hours
starting at 11:00 am PST.
These were only 3 day auctions so go ahead and check them out if you like
and haven't seen them!

Most of the specimens are micros. Here are a few highlights:

- 0.10 gram partslice of Bencubbin - the namesake for its class:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110508693104

- 5.58 gram slice of Bondoc:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110508694984

- 0.49 gram fragment of the crater forming chondrite Carancas:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110508695219

- a 0.04 gram partslice of the lunar meteorite Dar al Gani 400:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110508695708

- a 0.38 gram partslice of Dhofar 007 - a very nice eucrite from Oman:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110508696970

- a beautiful 0.76 gram crystal of the Esquel pallasite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110508699950

- a 1.47 gram partslice of Estherville Mesosiderite Fall:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110508700635

- a 28.4 gram 100% crusted Gao individual:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110508700635

- a 0.06 gram cut fragment of Gujba - Bencubbinite from Nigeria:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110508703345

- 0.05 gram fragment of Indarch - Enstatite Chondrite from Azerbaijan:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110508704422

- a 0.09 gram fragment of Moss - rare CO3.5 meteorite fall from Norway:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110508705563

- 0.06 gram cut fragment of Pena Blanca Spring Aubrite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110508712660

- a 0.32 gram thin partslice of Seymchan pallasite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110508713960

- a cute 3.8 gram 60% crusted individual of Wiluna:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110508715168

There are more auctions. Like I said most of them are micros but there are
also some larger specimens.
If you are interested please follow the link and see them all at:

http://stores.ebay.com/mos-meteorites

Hit the Auction tab on the left to see only the auctions.
You can also see all of my auctions through my website:

http://www.m3t3orites.com/ebay.php

Thank you for your attention.
Good Luck to anyone bidding.
Kind Regards