[meteorite-list] Bound Catalogs?

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 21:05:29 -0700 (PDT)

I was thinking about the thread about collection databases, the various fields, including photos, etc.

Since it is easy to have individual or short run self published books made in many different sizes and hard or softbound, I thought that it might be interesting to put together a catalog of my collection as the hard copy of the database. It would certainly be a much more attractive and permanent way of keeping and presenting this information.

I'm not looking for recommendations for publishing companies. I'm just curious if anyone has already done this?

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography