[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - March 22, 2010

From: Greg Stanley <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:50:28 -0700

Yes - unfortunate, but true.? If they do not get the audience (cha-ching), then the shows will not last.? Look at the shows "Pawn Stars" and now "American Pickers."? They are similar to "Antiques Roadshow," but really focus on the monetary value of items and how much profit can be made.? But that's what collectibles are: finding items of value.? True scientists are interested in the scientific importance leading to discoveries of our solar system.? For that - science shows on PBS are the best and always will be.

Greg S.