[meteorite-list] METEORITE MEN

From: Wayne Holmes <holmesw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:12:37 -0700

Sorry listees
Weird how word works. Sometimes a draft is straight to the out box and gone.
Geoff I apologize(My son is Jeff and easy in a draft.) I still believe you
and Steve are being picked apart to a degree. Cash and treasures was based
on final dollar signs and popular for that. Its very hard to please critics
on every scale. Maybe the guys need Becky Worley between them to take the
heat off.
Wayne