[meteorite-list] Easy comet, easy go

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:50:40 -0700 (PDT)

The comet discussed here (and apparently no where else), C/2007 C3 doesn't exist, or maybe I should say there is no such comet with this designation.

To be sure that this is actually a fragment, you need more than a single image. I don't see any indication that this is anything more than a background star.

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography