[meteorite-list] AD: Hello* Been Awhile! Last Sale & Auction Run For Awhile... Update * News

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 23:45:47 -0600

Hello,

LAST AUCTION RUN * LAST 50% OFF SALE * I AM GOING HUNTING! Taking A Break For A few Months...

It has been awhile.... The Michael Cottingham Meteorite Collection has sold. This was my third collection that I built and sold. I am starting my fourth. However, my collection will be different this time, as my interest has shifted in what I now collect. I simply love the chase, the building of a collection, and the learning curve that goes along with it. I also, get inspired to let go from time to time...and start anew.

MORE FIELD TIME FOR ME THIS ROUND-hence my METEORITE HUNTER NEWSLETTER! The first issue is finished and many folks have already received their copy. Feed back has been really good. I have no intentions on doing a glossy magazine or an association, or making things complex. Just simple meteorite hunting. Their are a lot of new people coming on board, and I believe they have to learn, always science first, then make your buckets of money afterwards! (hahahahaha). Seriously, I have close to 200 subscribers, both on line and off. That is a great start for a newsletter that did not exist last month.

While many of the folks on this list might find the first issues redundant to what they already know...the newsletter is for the new generation of folks, first and foremost. I will always welcome suggestions and would love hearing from the subscribers... what would you like to see, etc.

I left (mostly)medicine in order to do meteorites full time... I have supported my wife. x-wife and 5 children being a meteorite hunter,collector, dealer, etc. I have made my lively hood out of being a meteorite hunter.... I have contributed over 200 kilos of material to science/museums/schools, I have made hundreds of thousands of dollars, and I have had fun doing it. That is what my simple newsletter is all about. Personal experience, from me and other hunters willing to share and teach.

NEWSLETTER LINK:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190375870337

See All Here:

Check them out.... some great deals...