[meteorite-list] AD:Almahata Sitta 2008 TC3 for sale on eBay

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:32:54 -0700 (PDT)

All,
"This gentleman" didn't forget to mention anything. His name is Don Yeomans and he has been the Director of NASA's NEO Program Office since it's inception in 1998. If I'm not mistaken the video was made the day of TC3's impact or the next day, so at that the discovery of the first meteorite was still two months in the future.

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography