[meteorite-list] AD:Almahata Sitta 2008 TC3 for sale on eBay

From: David Pensenstadler <dfpens01_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:46:41 -0700 (PDT)

Folks:

Sorry my previous post was somehow sent before I completed and proofed it. Please disregard the first one. Below is what I meant to send.

Dave

I just purchased the Celestron Digital microscope 10x - 150x and am very pleased with the results. For $65.00 it is a nice tool. Certainly not as good as the $500.00 Dino-Lite model but very useful. Focus is a bit touchy but manageable. Software fairly intuitive and pics are 1280 x 1024 .jpg. Good for micros.

Dave