[meteorite-list] eBay meteorite and crater

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 14:31:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

I had contacted the ebayer and asked.........

Dear flying---monkey,

Hi you had said a college had contacted you, did they contact you from seeing the meteorite on eBay or through emails that you had sent out to them? Also, which colleges did you send out samples to and have they gotten back to about if the rock you have is a meteorite or a meteorite wrong?

And the eBayer replied...........

Dear photophlow,

All I can tell you is I'm processing.

- flying---monkey

Processing? Does anyone know that processing means? One its a meteorite and hes not that great with emailing and 6 months we will see this on Meteorite Men II, or two, its a meteorite wrong and hes still not good with emails. At any rate I would to see how high this bid goes.

Shawn Alan

[meteorite-list] eBay meteorite and crater
Murray Paulson murray.paulson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 14:54:01 EDT 2010