[meteorite-list] Historic indian and german meteorites on ebay

From: A.Gruenemeyer at t-online.de <A.Gruenemeyer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 20:28:04 +0100

Dear List,

My name is Andreas Gr?nemeyer from germany and i?m member of IMCA#1886.

I just have a quick note to those who still like to bid on great deals on eBay.

I have 3 auctions ending on March 28th 2010. If you like to have some historic meteorites, this is a great chance.

Meteorite Shalka 195mg fell 1850 in India ? very rare !!

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260573040220&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Meteorite Germany Ramsdorf 745mg fell 1958 very rare!!!

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260573038679&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Meteorite Germany Hainholz 620mg fell 1856 very rare !!

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260573041538&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Thanks and best wishes

Andreas Gr?nemeyer