[meteorite-list] AD : Buzzard Coulee coming

From: mccartney at blackbearddata.com <mccartney_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 08:54:35 -0700

As you all may know, I was on site recovering Buzzard Coulee right after
the fall, and again last spring.

After much wrangling, hand wringing, and cursing at the heavens, I've
heard word that my Buzzard Coulee specimens have received their permits.
They will be available next week if the planets align correctly.

I have several awesome oriented ones which will be for sale at a
premium. I also have *the* meteorite I went to Canada to find, it will
not be for sale for cash, but for trade for a wife, daughter, or small
tropical island. Wink

I'll post again when they arrive.

Some pics of in situ shots are here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/mccartneytaylor/BuzzardCouleeMeteoriteExpeditionApril2009#