[meteorite-list] Catalina Sky Survey

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 22:53:00 -0700

Thank you, Richard.
It's always bothered me when I've seen article's refering to the "automated"
Catalina Sky Survey discovering 2008 TC3, since I knew one of our own was
there. Not knowing the details though, I appreciate your "more detailed
look" and applaud your "lengthy" response.
I too, can speculate on why someone would minimize your contribution to this
historic event, but I keep being interupted by the persistent image of a dog
retreiving a thrown stick. It landed rrriiight...... there!
Linton