[meteorite-list] Observing Lunar Meteorite Impacts

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 19:10:58 -0700

Just a quick question about something I'm studying... Is there a place
online with data, photos, or video from lunar meteorite impacts? Or is
it something that's so rare (like the recent colliding asteroids) that
it's not been recorded much and what is recorded isn't online? ;) I'm
not really interested in the seismic data per se, but any actual footage
of meteoroid impacts, and perhaps photos of the craters that were
created by the impacts? Is anyone doing this or compiling data besides
NASA? I'm very interested in this part of the science!

Something like this:
http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006/13jun_lunarsporadic.htm

Are there more?

Regards,