[meteorite-list] The Latest Nevada Find, Not

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:32:28 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, it would be funny but this kind of person will rarely take no for an answer. It would not be surprised at all to see it on eBay half priced at two million dollars after I return it. I can imagine the description now:

FOR SALE:

Qty one spent comet, complete with degassed chamber. Be the only person on Earth, the only planet that serves beer, to own one. Be the envy of every planetary scientist in the world. Free shipping.

Best Regards,

Adam