[meteorite-list] [2nd Sighting] Fireball in Florida Tuesdaynight

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 17:46:12 -0400

Hey GeoZay,

"About how bright and how many seconds did this event last and about how
 long of a trail?"

I asked if the sky lit up and she said, "Not really, but before it
disappeared [below the horizon], it became brighter." I asked if she saw it
break into several pieces and she said, "No." Larry's witness saw it fall
into several pieces so this is why I think it would be more north from where
my Sebring witness saw it.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe