[meteorite-list] Are these authentic Buzzard Coulees?

From: Melanie Matthews <miss_meteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 20:04:45 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, so then what about all these other Canadian mets that I have seen (some of them quite regularly) on ebay without export permits? Tagish Lake, Bruderheim, Piece River, etc.. My little Tagish Lake fragment didn't come with one, and I think ordered it from the US.

Melanie
IMCA: 2975
eBay: metmel2775
Known on SkyRock Cafe as SpaceCollector09

Unclassified meteorites are like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!