[meteorite-list] Are these authentic Buzzard Coulees?

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 23:28:43 EDT

Melanie,

All the Tagish Lake specimens I sell and I have sold in the past (and they
are now in quite a few collections), come from Eric Twelker who does have an
export permit.
Bruderheim might have been exported from Canada before that law came in
effect. Tett or Roman might have that information. That applies to Abee too.
And I have sold some Springwater I got in a trade with ASU, that came out
of Canada before the export permits became mandatory. But all the pieces of
Springwater found very recently will need an export permit before they can
leave Canada.

I hope this helps.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 3/31/2010 9:11:34 PM Mountain Daylight Time,