[meteorite-list] Help in locating a possible List member

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 15:52:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi List,

? There was an email forwarded to the List by Bernd for Peter Marmet back in 2004 that included some words from a lady named "Amber" in which she talked about her great-great grandfather's tales about the fall of a great Arkansas meteorite near "Hickey Town". Neither of then still have her original email, so I don't know how to get in contact with her.

? By ANY chance are you a member of the List, Amber?? If so, would you please email me off list?? ??

? Thanks,
? Robert Woolard?

?