[meteorite-list] Update of eBay Meteorite Info. page

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 17:45:21 -0500

Hi List and Happy Thanksgiving which will be here soon. I wanted to post and
say that I have changed the font on my eBay Meteorite Info. page to a larger
size font to make it easier to read. I also have disabled the right click,
since visitors mentioned they could not save the step by step information as
a reference when protecting yourself and buying meteorites on eBay. Now you
can copy n paste this information into a program like Microsoft Word and
print it out as a hands on reference reminder in front of you.
Thank You.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
IMCA #0960

http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html