[meteorite-list] Ice Meteorites From Jesus

From: JoshuaTreeMuseum <joshuatreemuseum_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:52:22 -0500

 There is a mental disorder called meteorophobia. (Not really that crazy if
you think about it). There are related phobias called: astrophobia,
cometophobia, kosmikophobia, siderophobia, (fear of stars), and spacephobia.
There should be a name for the meteorite related delusional disorder that
seems to keep popping up.

Some suggestions:

Astroidelusional disorder, Meteoroidelusional disorder, Chondritic
catatonia, Siderite syndrome.

It's clearly a delusional disorder, they have many of the same symptoms. The
ice meteorite guy is a lot like the Chinese blood vessels in meteorites guy.
It could probably be treated like any other delusional disorder.