[meteorite-list] Vance Holliday shares informal critique of the Younger Dryas Boundary impact theory, responding to many comments: www.cosmictusk.com Rich Murray 2010.10.03

From: Rich Murray <rmforall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 23:48:41 -0600

Vance Holliday shares critique of the Younger Dryas Boundary impact theory,
responding to many comments: www.cosmictusk.com Rich Murray 2010.10.03
http://rmforall.blogspot.com/2010_10_01_archive.htm
Sunday, October 3, 2010
[ at end of each long page, click on Older Posts ]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/astrodeep/message/71
[you may have to Copy and Paste URLs into your browser]

[ Rich: I have cleaned up the text and added spacing to increase the
readability, especially for myself, as this kind on on the fly editing helps
me understand and recall the main points.
I greatly appreciate both sides, and hope all will contribute freely and
courteously to protect a culture of cordial frankness and mutual respect
which will facilitate self-correction along with open yielding of any
positions found untenable in the face of facts and reason.
The exponentially growing ecology of nested paradigms of all of science
necessitates constant collaborative weeding, and radical surprises will
always evolve, for the reality itself is infinite in every possible way.
Bill Napier's Taurid ice comet fragment stream paradigm allows very
open-ended possibilites: impacts may vary hugely in time, periodicity,
number, power, angle, direction, and composition in any region, while the
current threat is unknown. ]

http://cosmictusk.com/tusk-exclusive-vance-holliday-provides-powerful-critique-of-the-younger-dryas-boundary-theory#more-2166

Tusk Exclusive:
Vance Holliday provides informal critique of the Younger Dryas Boundary
theory

Vance Holliday and others in this email exchange have kindly allowed me to
post their chatter to the Tusk.
I will clean it up later.
But for now -- here you go?.. [George Howard]