[meteorite-list] Meteorite-Times October Issue Now Up ** NEW FORMAT**

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 12:03:00 -0700

Dear List,

We have a very nice issue this month in our NEW format and have a few
things to tell you about besides the new look.

The Authors have some really great articles this month. Please have a look.

We have a new monthly column called 'Galactic Lore' by Mike Gilmer.
Welcome to the team Mike!

Sergey Vasiliev, the master behind the Encyclopedia of Meteorites
website has a new webservice that we are utilizing to bring in the
latest 20 images that EoM members have added to the EoM website. This
is located in our 'Meteorite News & Tweets' section.

Stay up to date with our 'Meteorite News & Tweets' real time feeds for:

* Expanded Meteorite News from Google
* Meteoritical Bulletin News
* Newest Images Added To EoM Website
* Twitter: Meteorite
* Twitter: Meteorite Men

We have also converted the last 3 months to the new format. The new
'Search' function only works in the new format. Eventually we will have
all back issues converted.

We hope you enjoy both the articles and the new format!

Paul and Jim
Meteorite-Times Magazine
http://www.meteorite-times.com/