[meteorite-list] New Meteorite Cratering Book

From: Dennis Miller <astroroks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 20:13:26 -0500

Hello Anita and all.... I sent a post a few weeks ago about this publication. It can
be purchased through The Geological Society of America for $99 and if you are a
member of the GSA, it's only $70. 1-888-443-4472 This is just one of many reasons
to join the GSA. If more meteorite collectors were members, we would have a
better avenue, through the GSA, to change some of these vague laws for collecting
space material.
Dennis Miller
GSA Associate Member