[meteorite-list] Zagami thin section (sold) and Luck o' the Irish

From: Kevin Kichinka <marsrox_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 15:35:50 -0600

I am happy to read that M-List Member Jim Brady has re-discovered a
"lost cache" of my book, "The Art of Collecting Meteorites" among the
shamrocks growing in his basement. He is offering these fairly priced
"signed and low-numbered" copies for sale. I hope any potential
readers in Euro-land will take advantage of this good luck (and save
some postage) by purchasing these copies direct from Jim in Ireland.

Although I am awaiting payment, it looks like I have a sale (and a
back-up) for the Zagami thin section. Thanks to all who have written
me.

This is a great start to fund the next run of my book.

>From Nine Degrees North,

Kevin