[meteorite-list] Meteorites in Art - Art with meteorites?

From: JoshuaTreeMuseum <joshuatreemuseum_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:03:59 -0400

Hmmmm... meteorite related conceptual art. I don't much care for conceptual
art, despise it actually.

Now, Munster related art, that's more like it! Very well done too, I might
add. I just could never figure out how a Frankenstein monster and a
vampiress could have a wolf-boy son.

--------------------
Phil Whitmer
--------------------

Hi Martin and List,

Interesting idea about burning through with a hot meteoritic iron, but
the price seems a bit steep to me for a print of a map with a couple
of holes burned in it - and no actual piece of meteorite is included.

My wife has been working on some meteorite-related art and art that
incorporates meteorites, but the works are not finished yet. Although
I did just put some of her other original paintings on my website here
- http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/original-art

Best regards,

MikeG