[meteorite-list] Divining and dowsing-a question

From: Stuart McDaniel <actionshooting_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:21:52 -0400

OK, I worked for Duke Energy for several years, and now work for the city.
My father retired after 28 years with Duke Energy as a lineman supervisor
and I can tell you NOT ONCE have I ever or did I ever see anyone using
clothes hangers to locate thousands and thousands of dollars of buried
cable. They ALWAYS preferred 99.9999% accurate electronics made specifically
to locate cables and utility lines, not to mention the liability involved in
a "chance" encounter with someone's million dollar fiber-optic cable with
the potential to cause millions of dollars damage if cut!!

Dowsing/divining is BS!!!