[meteorite-list] OT: Dowsing is real, but exoplanets are dubious?!

From: Michael Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 20:03:42 -0500

Phil,

Am I missing something here? You say the devices work at detecting bombs in Iraq. I suppose that means that no more bombs are getting by Iraqi checkpoints.....

I wonder do we live in the same world?

Mike Fowler

PS It's not so much a matter of doubting the dowsers, as being amazed at the arguments they put forth