[meteorite-list] AD: Dealer Advertising Sale $249/yr

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 12:43:14 -0700

Available: 1/2 page ad $475 for the year
Full color ad in the Print Edition. Plus your ad will be included in the
Digital Edition (DE) for free, and hot linked direct to your website or
email address.

Also, there are still a few 1/4 page ads left. Only $249 each for the
year. Full color in both the Print and Digital editions. (read below)

Regards,
Eric