[meteorite-list] Other hobbies?

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:40:53 -0400

I just bundled together the "hobby" emails i missed....

Wow. what an interesting group and such fascinating interests. I love
it.

It's funny, among my friends my fascination with meteorites makes me
seem rather exotic---but not in this crowd:

--antiquarian maps
--photographing flowers

;-)

Wishing everyone all the best / Darryl