[meteorite-list] Crazies

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 16:27:32 -0400

Hi Adam and List,

Just for kicks and giggles, you should have those blobs analyzed, to
put the story to rest once and for all. 99.9% probability the story
and blobs will be debunked. And if they turn out to be something
weird and anomalous, then you have some free publicity on your hands.

Heck, you should open a museum of crazy specimens and meteorwrongs.
The centerpiece could be the CM1 toliet plunger. LOL

Best regards,

MikeG

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com