[meteorite-list] Radar data on Lunar Meteorite Hunters, was Re: 21SEP2010 Bolides over TX, NM, CO

From: Marc Fries <fries_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 07:37:21 -0700

Howdy all

        There are a couple of images I generated on the Lunar Meteorite Hunters website from the initial analysis of that fireball. They were generated as part of a Skyped conversation and there's no text to go with them on the web page. The radar features are interesting, but now that there is a video in hand it looks like that set of radar features is NOT associated with the fireball. Don't go running over there looking for meteorites based on the radar images on that website.

Cheers,
Marc Fries