[meteorite-list] Meteorite eBook Opinions Sought

From: Gegenschein at gmx.de <Gegenschein_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 08:10:30 +0200

Hello Kevin,

I would let you know, that your book was the first meteorite book I had ever read. You inspired me to read Nininger?s Find a falling star. Since that time more than hundred books are following. So I can say, you have made me a meteorite book nut. Now time is come to reduce this collection to a small but fine definition. You can be sure, that your book fell in the catagory fine.

Three thumbs up! (the reason, why I purchased your book, thanks Bob!)

Kevin, why so modestly? take 35$ for your books. It is your work. In a couple of years collectors may pay 100 $ for your out of print book!

... and the print goes on...

cu, Uwe

--
GRATIS: Spider-Man 1-3 sowie 300 weitere Videos!
Jetzt freischalten! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/maxdome